The Korean Drama is riding high in recent years, making big waves in the whole of asia. While I have nothing against people of Korea especially all the hot chicks there, I just have enough with its so called "K-Drama"
Except for the first few "pioneer" success, it seems others are just copycats/repeater. While MyGF is hooked on it... I know better. Below is the summary on K-Drama that I have compiled!
1. The pace of its drama is so slow that unlike Hong Kong cantonese drama, after missing a few episodes you'll most probably still figured out what have happened.
2. The villainess are mostly prettier/sexier than the lead lady.
3. Always the plot started with misunderstanding that can be solved early on if the people just open his/her damn mouth to explain but choose not to and the suffers nearly the whole length of drama because of this.
4. Most leading lady died in the end due to some cancer/leukemia/any darn incurable disease.
5. Most leading male died in the end due to accident.
6. The villain will ALWAYS have conscious in the end.
7. The love story is so flowery and sometimes borders or idiocracy!
8. The male lead is always macho, cool, quiet, rich/ends up rich.
9. The female lead LOVES to cry as much as orgasm.
10. Always there is a clown character as a friend of the female lead.
11. The supporting cast are nearly the same in EVERY drama.
more to come... and perhaps some idiotic pictures too... feel free to contribute!
You can called me an asshole! But a sissy I aren't!