Saturday, August 12, 2006

Misfit May Be Unfaithful

I have booked a house recently. Finally Misfit will get to actually owned a house. Back to topic, an uncle of mine is working in a bank, and he or rather his staff has been bugging to take up their bank loan package. Well, me being me hated any relatives to bug my personal details and life. But again me being me is too lazy to find other bank, finally I resent and asked the staff to come over and pick up the detail... after a months of me dragging around, playing dodge-taichi.
On the evening that she come to my office to pick it up, I have to say, I have no idea she was such a looker. Well, the might not be the supermodel gorgeous type. But I do have to say she's very attractive. I was stunned by her and don't know what to say. If I knew this, I would be the first to agree on this loan, with or without any relatives connection.
But again, me being me. I don't really hold her attention much and rush to send her away. Heck, I was going off work and can actually ask her for a cup of coffee easily. Her cute face was a little surprised by me eager to sent her away. Maybe not much people actually do this to her. BoyGirl is lurking nearby anyway and I don't want to be the laughing stock of the week. I'll happily let GirlBoy have that post.
Before she leaves, she quip "Whoa, you are really a busy man aren't you?". Well, thank you. And furthermore, thank me for being soooooo dumb. And I have to spend the evening wondering why did I do that?

Misfit in being unfaithful perhaps.

No comments: