Thursday, October 19, 2006

Will Dearly Miss Bonni

Lately I am busy with the website I'm creating www.ezineer.com which I officially open on 17th Oct. 2006. I do really sucks in computers so it really took some time out of me and a even greater effort not to bang my PC.
Well, I do seems to have a counter karma ability. Most of the time when I do something good. Bad things happen. Yesterday, an old lady asked me to help her cross the road. I oblige even though I not really keen about it.
Yesterday night, my Dad called saying Bonni have pass away. She was probably knocked over by a small vehicle. What broke more of our heart is that she struggle back and died hiding below my dad's car without even one of my family realising it.
Bonni is a very friendly dog, I don't know anyone who comes across her and not liking her. She never failed to greet any one of our family everytime we're home. Never discriminate us and giving us all the love. Going home will never be the same now.
Well, as evil as I am. I try to take the news well, played some computer game, watch sitcom, and I thought I can really put this past my mind. When I finally goes to bed, tears just can't stop flowing and I have trouble sleeping. Deep down, I sort of blame myself a little. I would gladly help old people cross the road, even listen to GirlBoy annoying singing everyday if it would bring Bonni back.
Bonni, thanks for the wonderful four years and no matter where you are, you will always be in our heart.



Rest In Peace

4 comments:

Joey Maye Faire said...

I'm sorry to hear about your little dog, Bonni.

Where are you from? and english isn't your native tongue, is it?

aLittleMisfit said...

thanks, no I'm malaysian, and speaks malaysian broken english... its a mixture of english, malay, mandarin, tamil.. result of multicultural nation.. cause we speak different language on different time.. sort of confusing..

** stella ** said...

sorry to hear bout ur bonni too! :(

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear bout tat..dun b too sad..she ll know u love her a lot..:)anyway.i hv a little maltese too..her name is melody...http://benben1314.blogspot.com
u can jz check it out..
benjamin_tan86@hotmail.com..this is my msn..c ya..