Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Muar Godzilla Hunt

I extended my obsessive hunt for Godzilla last Sunday, someone or something ratted out the Great One location, so I’ve conned my fellow forumers for a trip to the old town of Muar.

user posted image
The town’s street.

After eating… we proceed to the riverfront for the hunt. p/s: I forgot to take picture of our meal as all were busy eating.


The Muar riverfront, or Tanjung Emas
user posted image

The momentary view of the Great One before he got away again.
user posted image


user posted image


user posted image
After that… we need food.

user posted image
The two love bird, only one have bird and the another is cuckoo…

Godzilla didn’t emerge anymore, so I headed out for my contact
user posted image
My Contact who dared to rat Godzilla out. No wonder he have BIG BALLS

user posted image



user posted image


user posted image


user posted image
My leg bitten by unknown bugs

user posted image
The next day.

I’m no wussy… but uuuaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!

Somewhere, the Godzilla is laughing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! you have damn ugly leg. all foot massage centers will chase you out next time. ewl...

SY

aLittleMisfit said...

Healed already :P