Friday, December 28, 2007

Year 2007 Resolutions Result

The year 2007 is coming to a close, and since I don't see any change to hit anymore of my resolution. It's time of a review.

10) Hack my xbox-360! - FAILED!... returned the thing to my brother
9) Get e-maid running! - FAILED!
8) Getting more people to join ezineer.com! - Partly FAILED!... lack of spaming
7) Figure way to earn more money. - Done!
6) To actually earn more money! - FAILED MISERABLY
5) Have a bloody vacation! - Done!
4) Move in new house. - FAILED! House not ready, not my fault
3) Have threesome with 2 really hot chicks! - FAILED PATHETICALLY
1) Grow more hair~! - FFFAAAAIIIILLLLLEEEEDDDDD!!!

2 comments:

eddy said...

Muahahahahaaa!!!!
when is the 2008 wish list coming out???? :D

aLittleMisfit said...

Cis! i know u have threesome... dun need to laugh at me :(