Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Come Home: Me, Myself and I

I've been listening to One Republic's Come Home.
So, I think I will be editing the lyric and sing it to myself...
Title Me, Myself, and I


Hello world
Hope you're I am listening
Forgive me if I’m young old
For speaking out of turn misery
There’s someone I’ve been missing
I think that they could be
The better half of me
They’re in their own place trying to make it right
But I’m tired of justifying
So i say you’ I 'll..

Come home Go on
Come home Go on
Cause I’ve been waiting for you Cause I have been struggling
For so long
For so long For how long?
And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all i see is you myself, I and me
The fight for
you my own inner peace is all I’ve ever known
So come home So go on....
Oooh

No comments: