Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mah Neu Shoes

It is always very frustrating for me to buy shoes, either it is not the type I wanted, too expensive, or my sizes sold out.


Few weeks ago, during sales period, I saw a hush puppies that is suitable for me... with 30% discount. It was still higher than my normal budget, so I just keep in mind. After scouting around for a few more day, I found out that other shoes than are suitable for me are just slightly cheaper. So hush puppies it is.


Unfortunately, that store offer has ended.

So, here I am, back to square one. After much arguing, scouting, I decided to go with my second choice, a lightweight crocodile. Mind you, I will never wear those "high heel" men shoes. It just doesn't suit me.

Unfortunately again, I have to settle for dark brown as black have been sold out. Dark Brown it is.

It is so comfortable in these.


and it is extra light weight too



Two weeks after, I went to another shopping complex, they have the black colour available, in my size >_<"


1 comment:

eddy said...

pwned!