Friday, June 20, 2008

Morally Decision?

Sometimes, decision of morally would be thrown to you. It seems to normal thing to do, just how low can I swoop? It may be nothing, but what about next time, or another next time? We do we draw the line? I may not be a man of good moral, but there are things that I would reluctant to do.

Deducting my options, my choices, it seems both are unfavorable to me. I have been dealt with Law 31, Control the Options: Get others to play with the card you deal.

On the verge of me making a choice, my phone dropped on the floor. I picked it up again, only this time, I didn't make the call. I don't know what to do.

I have no faith, I have no spiritual guidance, I near soulless. And in the state that I am, I can't really analyze well.

I have nobody to talk to, please help.

2 comments:

Ajjerry said...

hei dude,,, wassup??

aLittleMisfit said...

whatssupppp....