Thursday, October 16, 2008

God say no, what do I do?

I Asked God, And He Said No


I asked God to take away my pride and God said, "No."
He said it was not for Him to take it away, but for me to give it up.

I asked God to grant me patience and God said, "No."
He said that patience is a by-product of tribulation.
It isn't granted; it's earned.

I asked God to give me happiness and God said, "No."
He said that He gives blessings; happiness is up to me.

I asked God to spare me pain and God said, "No."
He said, "Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares
and brings you closer to me."

I asked God to make my spirit grow and God said, "No."
He said that I must grow on my own,
but He will prune me to make me fruitful.

Then I do barrel roll on the floor, whine like a spoiled brat!
"I want! I want!"
God still said, "No."

I asked God to help me love others as much as He loves me and God said,
"Ah...Finally you understand..."


I reply
"Eh... but I don't believe you at all!~"

I know, I know.... If there's hell... I'm already in one.

No comments: