Friday, November 21, 2008

Corny Lines

Some of the corny likes I've seen lately... I wonder if I'll ever have the chance to test them :-D

Excuse me, do u have a Band-Aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you
Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you... I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you.

Love is in the air... shit if only I had a plane right now ...

I wanted to send u something nice that would make u smile but the postman told me to get out of the mailbox!

I'm a bit shy...I'd like to have sex with you, you do not have to say yes, just smile to me!

Mobile sex: push 1 for oral, 2 for anal, 3 for normal, 4 for a trio, 5 for SM and for everything ... dial my number!

Do you like maths, if so add a bed, subtract ur clothes, divide your legs and we can multiply!


No comments: