Monday, November 03, 2008

Post missing 20-million

Come to think of it, its a really sort of a sign. I did talk to myself... If not strike the mega jackpot, at least win some to ease on the debts... and WAALAAA!!!!

:sob: :sob: :sob: almost made me a believer again.
but for 20mil... I can believe in anything..... :sob: :sob: :sob:

Oh btw, the next person who says "what's not yours is not yours"
curse u go eeer... diablo how many level... 50?
curse u 51 level of hell..... for 18 generation!

OK, me hate b'days. Really doesn't fell like "my" day. But I really appreciate Jewel sing b'day song for me on the phone, short version one.... YAY~! And of course, all other wishes. Surprisingly, my mom send me b'day message the earliest in the morning. Thanks ma! and I thought she hates me the most, and would rather hug her two dogs than me.

No comments: