Monday, February 23, 2009

The Ingenious Plot

As I am settling down in my new home, my stupid neighbor's dog ALWAYS bark/whine non-stop every freaking weekdays morning. He always start right after the neighbor left. Perhaps they don't know that sooner or later people are gonna set their dog on fire.

Well, since I am a late sleeper, I came out with an ingenious way to solve this matter - make it sleepy in the morning too. So, late night before I'm going to sleep, I snuck near the party wall, open the garden hose, and sprayed a little water, just enough to woke the darn dog up, but not to wet the floor entirely.

The dog whine, but don't realise what happen as I never peep over. I got some relieve of revenge rushing over me. Tehehehehe...

Well, the next morning.... it still whine as usual. Damnit!!

Sunday morning it didn't whine as the owner is in.... but 10am the house opposite alarm went off... and it goes on and on till the owner returned to shut it off around 1 hour latter. I have one darn hell of a "noisy" neighborhood.

I think I have to pour pee next time to the dog, so that the owner will beat the shit out of it.



2 comments:

Crusher said...

try this... throw some sugar over.. not enough to spot but enough to get some ants coming.. ha ha ha

aLittleMisfit said...

eemm.... good idea... will try soon!

oh wai-
ant bite will cause more whining...