Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trial Operation Batu Berendam Airport

Part of my miserable state was contributed by the work project that I'm in right now. So when it reaches the period of handover (with still includes billions of defects in the list). I was generally happy. Though a few days more, this is the trial airport operation exercise which we was forced upon as fake users.

The look inside main terminal building with fake traveller and real airport operators.


Me with my fake Malaccan passport


Checkin in with a bad hairday


After checking in, the buddled us into the airside parking area, sort of like fake arrival from airplane. We were like sheeps huddles into an open area. Oh yeah, I was subjected to strict check coming into departure area. I felt molested :(
On departure immigration, they asked, "Pak nak balik kampung ye?"
I was like, WTF?! Do I looked Indon? Later he clarified he was just play acting -_-"

Fake Luggage, using fake car.


The vultures, I mean the health people hoping we die with SARS.


The cleared out the duty free area. Damn fuck, never even bother with fake liquor at all. This makes this exercise like simulate a firedrill, but without the water, or firehose, just headless people running around pretending with water bomb.


And finally, on arrival, they still give me very very strict test, I have to go through the x-ray machine to proved I am NOT a cyborg.

4 comments:

eddy said...

buat lawak.... where is the self destruct button? i'm sure you installed it some where at the new airport :D

aLittleMisfit said...

demnit.. they won't let me T_T

Crusher said...

WTF.... How come you are allow to do that... why didn't tell me.. I wanna take that picture too...

aLittleMisfit said...

too late, they're opening soon... huhuhuhuhu...


ask your wife why she didn't tell you la.........