Thursday, December 31, 2009

Say Goodbye To the Year, Decade

Well, year 2009 is about to end.... just two more hours to go... therefore I wouldn't rate my chance to fulfill this year's resolution highly.

Hmm.... let's see again... I think I should go slow this year, before aiming to rule the world... I should rule the continent first..... so, I have to find ways to earn more money.

Resolution 2010.... RULE THE ASIA PACIFIC!

Well, for 2010 wish.... I wish I can have my lost friend back :(
and of course... easier life, more money, more msg, more hair!

Oh yeah... It is actually a decade... let's see.. in the last decade, I was just stepping into the University..... wow.. how time flies.... in the last decade, I know so many new things, friends... sad things in the process.......... but overall, I still survived.

I hope the 10an is going to me mine Godzillastic Decade.

No comments: