Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Gaji tarak keluar YEEETTTT!!!!

Was send to a dreaded outstation place for a meeting today... The thing is, my monthly salary is not out yet.... So I gather what I have in wherever I can... piggy banks.... hidden stash.. etc.... and final figure... $80+. Sigh, and I though of buying a longtime friend lunch.

Before go, GirlBoy kindly loan me $50 which I gleefully accept. My drive up there is unevenful... except I finally break my driving speed record of 200km/h HOOOYAAAHHHH.... DEM HIGHHHH!!! Ahem... hope I won't receive any summons for it. Well, driving fast burned your fuel faster. At the petrol station, I found that my credit card is spoilt.... have to use cash T_T

When you are down on luck... they really kicked you more. The meeting lasted sooner than expected... totally needless of me to attend $#^*&@!^%#*&^%@$#!#%

But the funny thing is.. as the meeting ended earlier, I called an ex-housemate cum good buddy and he just happens to be nearby... and we have a great time catching up.

After that.... meet another longtime friend for a tea.... hmmmmm......

ends up not a bad day..... but still no money solutions... dem stupid credit card

No comments: