Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fragility of Life

It just so happen that I drop by my aunt shop for a quick visit. It's unintentional but since I passed by might as well as visit them. Aunt as usual, always prepared meal for me (they're in food business) and we talked.

But the actual point and story of this post is my eldest cousin, he too drop by and visit this aunt frequently. Oh well, at since the start of his chemo therapy.

It have been two or three month already since the diagnostic. After all the pain he gone through and a second lump, it seems there was now a third. He leg is numb, half of his face is too.. just when he thought the chemo therapy just balance another two session.

Seeing him bearing the pain just by going out from the car and to a seat... I don't think I would ever be strong enough to go through it. It pained just to look.. It just radiated sorrow. And there is nothing I can say and do to really helps....

1 comment:

edtan5 said...

be grateful of what you have