Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Missing you Big Guy

Hey, here I post the your final journey photo for you to see. Since you refused to do those dumb cute girl pose for me during the hospital visit, this will do.

So what can I do now? My portable HDD is full because you wanted to copy the movies hence I can't delete them. I can't rant you for copying all my trademark "pattern" and quotes.

Can't AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA you when you screw up. Can't complaint or hear you complaint.
No more weekend coffee mates.

You were saying you'd played Futurama at my funeral. But here you go... conveniently leaving first. Sorry I forgot to played it at yours. Paiseh wait kena wack by your family laaaa....

Number also you still won't let me kena -_-"

Final Journey

Don't worry. I will continue to troll people as our custom. Be assured we will miss you. Bye.

No comments: